The Staub Cast Iron 3.8L Braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. It will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, frying, braising, and roasting. Thanks to its vivid Majolica enameling - a three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth - this iconic piece beautifully transitions from oven to table. The domed lid makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat - its heavy weight helps lock in moisture for flavor-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage look handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
- Made in France
- Unique design, with a wide base and shallow sides, is perfect for browning and braising meats
- Vintage look handles offers easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid accommodates big pieces of meat
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Dishwasher safe, handwash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.