Simple Healthier Meals Cooking Class with Chef Matt
What you need to know before you sign up
- Your cooking class will be hands on unless otherwise specified
- All equipment is supplied
- We will supply water. You are welcome to bring your own drinks.
- We supply all the tools and an apron for your class
- You will receive recipes for your class
- Cancellation must be completed and confirmed prior to 48h before the class
- Class date changes must be completed and confirmed prior to 24h before the class
- Please do not arrive if you're sick. We reserve the right to remove any participants who display cold or flu symptoms without compensation
- Exchanges for classes due to bad weather will only be granted if the class is cancelled. No refunds,
- Cook Culture has the right to cancel a class at any time. We will do our best to communicate to all registered participants and reschedule as soon as possible. Refunds will not be processed due to cancellations.
Costa Rican Gallo Pinto aka. Breakfast Bowl
Tomato, Lime, Herbs, Rice, Black Beans
Roasted Cauliflower and French Lentil Salad
Creamy Garlic Dressing, Olives, Tofu "Feta", Pickled Onions
Plant Based Shawarma
Pita, Falafel, Pickled Turnips, Tabbouleh, Toum
Beefless Bourguignon Vegetable Braise
Roasted Potatoes, Root Vegetables, Mushrooms, Red Wine, Herbs
This class is all about making healthier food tasty and fun to make. When inspiration is the problem you'll be able to lean on any of the recipes for fun, tasty, nutritious meals that are easy to make.
Join Chef Matt as he teaches you how easy it is to make food that you and your body will love to eat.
Learn more about Chef Matt here
This class is fully hands-on
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.