Designed to exacting standards, MIYABI continues to strive for perfection with the new MIYABI 5000FCD Kaizen Collection. "Kaizen" Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better" is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The new ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan. Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle elegantly enhanced with a mosaic pin, red decorative ring and a metal end-cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- Hand polishing reveals a unique Damascus design
- Forged 49-layer construction - FC61 super steel core is encapsulated by 48 layers of stainless steel
- FRIODUR twice ice-hardened blade is extremely hard and robust, with hardness of 61 HRC
- Traditional Honbazuke hand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5- 12 angle (19-24 total)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.