The Miyabi 6000 MCT Artisan 9.5" Sujihiki/Carving Knife sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivalling its extraordinary beauty.
- Carving / Slicing Knife / Sujihiki: A long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enables clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey, often accompanied with a carving fork.
- Size: 9.5" / 240 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.