The MIYABI Hibana collection features a beautiful 49-layer Spark Damascus pattern on the blade that both strengthens and protects the core of FC61 steel. The triple-riveted handle has a curved, ergonomic bolster for the utmost comfort using the pinch grip. Sleek black and brass spacers on the handle add to the beauty and weight that promotes sturdiness in hand and maneuverability at the tip. The slicing (SUJIHIKI) knife is a Japanese slicing knife ideal for effortlessly cutting meat, fish as well as for slicing a roast and other large cuts of meat. The Prep Knife will become the go-to knife in your kitchen. It excels at a multitude of tasks like peeling and chopping vegetables and fruit, slicing meats and cheeses, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and much more. The well-designed blade of the allows for plenty of knuckle clearance when you're chopping on a cutting board yet is small enough for in-hand paring tasks, such as peeling and trimming apples and potatoes. Cooks with small hands will appreciate the compact size of this versatile knife.
- Features a core of FC61 steel for long lasting edge retention, durability and sharpness
- Core is wrapped in 48 alternating layers of stainless steel in a spark damascus pattern
- The ergonomic handle and curved bolster provides for comfort and ease-of-use
- Accented by a beautiful brass colour pin and spacers that also add weight to the knife
- FRIODURx2 hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and durability
- Hand sharpened using 3-step Honbazuke process
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.