The Miyabi bread knife has a tough serrated edge, so it can easily cut through bread crusts and pastries. The knife has a blade length of 23 cm and an ergonomic handle. This bread knife is made from a core of extremely hard powdered steel which is encased by two extra layers of steel. Special hammer treatment gives the blade its characteristic pattern. The blade is also machined with various hardening processes, including ice-hardening at -196 degrees. This ensures a sturdy, durable, sharp knife. The handle is dimensionally stable and is made of cocobolo pakkawood from Central America, which is ergonomically adapted to the hand. It is worked with a curved, goose neck shape that emphasises the knife's character. The manufacturer has set an individual weight adjustment within the handle, ensuring an effortless cut with very little effort. The bread knife from the MIYABI 6000MCT range has excellent cutting properties and is hard-wearing and flexible - a tool that will complement your kitchen and be well-used.
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge
- D-shaped Cocobolo pakkawood handle
- Hammered “Tsuchime” finish
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.