Miaybi 5000FCD blades are formed by 49 layers of steel with a Rockwell hardness of approximately 61. The black Pakka Wood handle is wonderfully balanced and features a steel end cap with decorative pin and ring.
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade core
- 48 layers of steel surrounding the core create the Damascus-design
- FRIODUR ice-hardened for extreme hardness
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61
- Pakka wood handle accented by a steel mosaic pin and handle end cap
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Made in Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.