Designed to exacting standards, MIYABI continues to strive for perfection with the MIYABI Kaizen Collection. "Kaizen" Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better" is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
- Set Contents: 7" Santoku Knife, 5.25" Prep Knife
- FC61 fine carbide steel blade core
- 48 layers of steel surrounding the core create the Damascus-design
- FRIODUR ice-hardened for extreme hardness
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61
- Pakka wood handle accented by a steel mosaic pin and handle end cap
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.