MIYABI 4000FC Japanese knives invite you to come and discover traditional artisan knife craftsmanship for yourself. The combination of beauty and sharpness characterises each of the kitchen knives - also this Shotoh, with a blade length of 90 mm. With it both-sided honed blade, it is typically used for chopping, peeling and cleaning fruit and vegetables. The blade is manufactured of twice ice-hardened FC61 steel, which is characterised by its high degree of hardness and the fact that it can withstand a great deal of strain. The Katana-edge cut is reminiscent of the blades of Japanese swords and considered a visible sign of masterful knife craftsmanship. With its elegant octagonally-formed Pakka wood handle and bolster, MIYABI 4000FC is not only a stylish Japanese chef's knife, it also lies safely and comfortably in the hand. Here, the impregnated, dimensionally-stable Pakka wooden handle is also refined by a mosaic pin. ZWILLING manufactures all MIYABI knives at its own production site in Seki, Japan. Here German engineering skill from Solingen and finest East-Asian craftsmanship come together.
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.