The MIYABI 4000FC knife series acquaints you with traditional Japanese artisan craftsmanship, where every knife is characterised by its beauty and sharpness. This also includes the long, narrow-bladed Sujihiki, with a blade length of 240 mm that is honed on both sides. With its form and flexibility, it is perfectly suited for the cutting and carving of all fish and meat varieties. The FRIODUR knife blade is manufactured of FC61 steel. This undergoes twofold ice-hardening, which gives it its strong hardness and durability. Another special feature is the extremely fine Katana-edge cut. Experts appreciate the high sharpness and edge holding ability of this cut, which, incidentally, is also found with Japanese swords. With it's distinctive appearance, the Katana-edge cut is considered a sign of master knife artisan craftsmanship. The MIYABI 4000FC, is not only equipped with an octagonally-formed handle and bolster for aesthetic reasons: already with the first cut, you will feel the comfortable and safe positioning of the Japanese chef's knife in your hand. And, even longer working periods can be mastered effortlessly. By the way, the wooden handle is made of impregnated, dimensionally-stable Pakka wood, refined with a mosaic pin. All MIYABI knives are “made in Japan".
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.