With the MIYABI 4000FC series, you get to know the long tradition of Japan's artisan knife craftsmanship. Here, every kitchen knife fascinates with its beauty and sharpness. This also applies to this Gyutoh, with a 200 mm blade length. Its blade is honed on both sides, making it ideal for cutting meat and preparing large vegetables. A special FC61 steel that undergoes twofold ice-hardening is used for the FRIODUR blade. Its quality is demonstrated in its great hardness, and it is also able to withstand plenty of strain. The Katana-edge cut belongs to the tradition of master knife craftsmanship and is found on the blades of Japanese swords. The aesthetics of a Japanese chef's knife is also always seen when looking at the handle. With the MIYABI 4000FC, the handle and bolster have an octagonal form. This turns the knife into a safe and comfortable instrument. Also contributing to the stylish appearance is the mosaic pin in an impregnated, dimensionally stable Pakka wood handle. ZWILLING manufactures all MIYABI knives at its own production site in Seki, Japan. Here German engineering expertise meets finest East Asian craftsmanship.
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.