Basic Hand Made Pasta Cooking Class with Chef Matt
What you need to know before you sign up
- Your cooking class will be hands on unless otherwise specified
- All equipment is supplied
- We will supply water. You are welcome to bring your own drinks.
- We supply all the tools and an apron for your class
- You will receive recipes for your class
- Cancellation must be completed and confirmed prior to 48h before the class
- Class date changes must be completed and confirmed prior to 24h before the class
- Please do not arrive if you're sick. We reserve the right to remove any participants who display cold or flu symptoms without compensation
- Exchanges for classes due to bad weather will only be granted if the class is cancelled. No refunds,
- Cook Culture has the right to cancel a class at any time. We will do our best to communicate to all registered participants and reschedule as soon as possible. Refunds will not be processed due to cancellations.
- Potato Gnocchi with Pesto and Greens
- Spaghetti with Roasted Vegetables in a Classic Herbed Tomato Sauce.
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with Cashew Cream and Crispy Sage (which also makes sage oil)
Making pasta is a skill that opens up a world of possibilities. In this class, you will be taught how to make perfect pasta dough using a food processor and processing the dough with a pasta machine. You will also learn how to quickly make and roll out gnocchi by hand.
This class is fully hands-on
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.