This triple seasoned™, lightweight cast iron skillet marks the year 1863, when Joseph Lodge left his Pennsylvania home in search of work. Just as this skillet celebrates the beginning of our journey, it's the perfect vessel to use as you welcome each new day with a hearty breakfast.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast thin for a lightweight feel
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally nonstick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- We know highly acidic and alkaline foods can feel daunting when using cast iron cookware, but after only a few uses with the triple seasoned finish, we encourage you to feel free to introduce these foods to your pan.
- Safe to use on any heat source or cooking surface, whether indoors or outside.
- Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves.
- Always take precaution to protect your hands when dealing with a heated pan.
- Take care of your cast iron and it’ll last for generations. Simply wash, dry, and rub with oil. That’s it!
- Did you know you can use soap? While you usually don’t need it, there may be times where you have some tough baked-on food—or a lingering odor or taste (think: fish). A little soap will refresh your pan and keep your seasoning intact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.