John Boos professional cutting boards are FDA-approved and are used by professional chefs throughout the united states. John Boos and co. Is the number one supplier of butcher blocks countertops and cutting boards to restaurants, butchers...and even the White House. Boos block cutting boards are manufactured by john boos and co. Based in Effingham, Illinois. Since its inception in 1887, john boos and co. Has provided the highest quality products to the most discriminating consumers.
- Reversible cutting board made of hard rock maple with edge-grain construction
- One side features a smooth surface, reverse side features tree shaped juice channel and juice groove
- Hand wash and oil periodically for best results
- Care: Mystery Oil
- Smart alternative to plastic--easier on knives and won't harbour bacteria
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 1.25"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.