Flatbreads and Pizza Cooking Class with Chef Mara
What you need to know before you sign up
- Your cooking class will be hands on unless otherwise specified
- All equipment is supplied
- We will supply water. You are welcome to bring your own drinks.
- We supply all the tools and an apron for your class
- You will receive recipes for your class
- Cancellation must be completed and confirmed prior to 48h before the class
- Class date changes must be completed and confirmed prior to 24h before the class
- Please do not arrive if you're sick. We reserve the right to remove any participants who display cold or flu symptoms without compensation
- Exchanges for classes due to bad weather will only be granted if the class is cancelled. No refunds,
- Cook Culture has the right to cancel a class at any time. We will do our best to communicate to all registered participants and reschedule as soon as possible. Refunds will not be processed due to cancellations.
- Vegetable quesadillas made with Red Fife Flour tortillas
- Naan with onion and cumin, garlic and cilantro
- Pita with whipped feta meze platter
- Pizza & Calzone
- Rosemary Farinata
Flatbreads & Pizza Cooking Class
Build your repertoire of quick and easy flatbreads from around the world. Join Chef Mara as she teaches you how to make simple flatbread and pizza in your own home kitchen. Using simple ingredients, this class is all about knowledge and technique.
This class is fully hands-on
This class is not GF
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.