Feeding Your Family Cooking Class with Chef Matt
What you need to know before you sign up
- Your cooking class will be hands on unless otherwise specified
- All equipment is supplied
- We will supply water. You are welcome to bring your own drinks.
- We supply all the tools and an apron for your class
- You will receive recipes for your class
- Cancellation must be completed and confirmed prior to 48h before the class
- Class date changes must be completed and confirmed prior to 24h before the class
- Please do not arrive if you're sick. We reserve the right to remove any participants who display cold or flu symptoms without compensation
- Exchanges for classes due to bad weather will only be granted if the class is cancelled. No refunds,
- Cook Culture has the right to cancel a class at any time. We will do our best to communicate to all registered participants and reschedule as soon as possible. Refunds will not be processed due to cancellations.
Blueberry Oat Pancakes
Broccoli & Zucchini Fritters
Maple Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
Broccoli Salad - grapes, red onion, dried cranberries, and red wine vinaigrette
Kale Caesar Salad - Crispy chickpeas and creamy caesar dressing
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
Who doesn't want to feed their family healthier meals?
We hear from people that knowledge and time hold them back from getting more nutritious food on the table. In this hands-on class, we cover some simple but nutritionally dense recipes and teach you some time-saving tips on how to get wholesome food on the table faster.
This class is fully hands-on
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.