This lidded Atlantis saucepan is certain to impress. Soup, stew, vegetable dishes and sides are just some of the dishes that can be cooked quickly and gently in this pan, which has a base made from seven layers of heat-conducting steel. The pan's handles are made from cast 18/10 stainless steel, which remains relatively cool during cooking so that the pot can be handled without the need for gloves, even if used on an electric hob for a long time. The stainless steel sides, multi-layer InductoSeal base and tight-fitting lid are an unbeatable combination. The base, which comprises a copper middle layer and hermetically welded casing, ensures that heat is distributed as evenly and as effectively as possible. The exceptional magnetic properties of the pan's TriplInduc® technology make this lidded saucepan ideal for use with induction hobs. The lidded saucepan also has a Silvinox® finish. This specially-developed electrochemical treatment enhances the metal, removes residual iron and other surface impurities and helps it to retain its characteristic silver look even after many years of use. The saucepan is easy to clean and the resilient surface is exceedingly resistant to unsightly fingerprints. Surprise your guests with delicious dishes cooked up in this lidded Demeyere saucepan.
Features & Benefits:
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox®: hygienic and easy to clean
- InductoSeal®, hermetically welded 7-ply base with copper: extremely conductive base
- Welded cast stainless steel handles: very firm and hygienic
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- Net weight: 2.386 kg / 5.26 lbs
- Capacity: 5L / 5.28 qt
- Length of product: 31.2 cm / 12.28 in
- Width of product: 21.2 cm / 8.35 in
- Height of product: 21.6 cm / 8.50 in
- Height without lid: 16.3 cm / 6.42 in
- Upper diameter: 20 cm / 7.87 in
- Bottom diameter: 20 cm / 7.87 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.