In this 5-Plus frying pan, you can add a crispy coating to your juicy steak, entrecote, tuna steak or chicken fillet. The meat or fish stays nice and tender and the taste is beautifully accentuated. You can also deglaze the pan to make a rich sauce. You can also give potatoes a quick, crispy coating in a mix of butter and oil. This 28 cm stainless steel model from the 5-Plus series is a pleasure to work with. It lies comfortably in the hand and is made of 5-layer material, right up to the edge. This solid combination of alloys conducts heat smoothly so that you can fry evenly and in a controlled manner. Even on a low heat setting. Ideal on gas but suitable for all hobs, including induction. As soon as the pan has heated up sufficiently, you can turn the cooker down a notch. The right frying temperature is maintained, so you save energy. Thanks to the special Silvinox® technology, your 5-Plus frying pan does not discolour and can be effortlessly cleaned again and again. Do you dare to work with a knife and fork while frying? No problem, this robust model can take it. One more bonus: the sturdy, welded handle stays cool for ages.
- Developed and manufactured in Belgium
- 5-layer material up to the edge for excellent heat distribution
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction, and the oven
- Silvinox® technology - your stainless steel cookware will not discolour and is easy to clean
- Stainless steel baking surface for lifelong crispy frying
- Cast, welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.