The low skirt of the frying pan enables crepes to be easily flipped and turned, ideal for cooking traditional, crispy and fluffy pancakes.
- Unbreakable thick heavy quality iron. Heats up quickly, uniform heat diffusion
- Reaches high temperatures and enables the Maillard reaction and caramelization of juices
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan, the more it is used the less the seasoning attaches to the food
- Riveted iron handle: unbreakable
- French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip
- Season when first used
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly, store in a dry place
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher
- All cook tops including induction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.