For those who are pros or who just want to dabble in the delight of making fudge, truffles, dipped candies and other sweets, this chocolate tempering thermometer will prove invaluable. It measures from 40 to 130 F in single degree increments for added accuracy. It's made of durable laboratory glass and has a non-mercuric gauge. The high visibility scale adds to its convenience. Included are a protective sheath and chocolate tempering instructions.
- Essential tool for making fudge, truffles, dipped candies and other sweets
- 40 to 130 F temperature range in single degree increments for added accuracy
- Durable laboratory glass; non-mercuric column
- Includes protective case, chocolate tempering instructions
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.