Victoria Cooking School
Chef Akemi Akutsu is available on the above dates for any the following menus:
Join Chef Akemi Akutsu to learn how to make authentic Japanese sushi in this hands on class. Chef Akemi will share the secrets to making pefectly seasoned sushi rice, selecting and preparing ingredients, and mastering their various presentations.
- Miso soup with tofu and seasonal vegetables
- Traditional sushi rolls with vegetables and tuna
- Inside-out California rolls with crab, avocado, and cucumber
- Sushi cones
The meal will be accompanied by Sake or Plum wine, and each student will take home a bamboo rolling mat.
Book this Private Event at Our Victoria Cooking School
The Fine Print:The standard price for any private party is $1050 (+tax) for the first 10 people and $95 (+tax) per person after that. The minimum charge for a private event is $1050 (+tax). The 3-hour event, which typically runs from 6-9pm, includes the chef, food costs, and staff. Any beverages would need to be supplied by you, for a self-service bar. If you prefer bar service (we serve you), we would need to take out a special occasion license, at an additional cost to you. Groups larger than 20 guests, will require additional rentals.
Private Party Cancellation Policy:
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking, and is fully refundable up to 30 days before your event. The balance is due 48 hours prior to your event.
- Half of the deposit is refundable, up to 14 days before your event. The deposit is non-refundable less than 14 days prior to your event.
- If you need to change the date of your event you may do so once, for free, up to 14 days before your event. Any additional date changes will have a $100 charge. We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate date changes less than 14 days prior to your event.
- Final number of guests is required 48 hours before your event (with no changes allowed following this time - if a guest is unable to attend within this period, please send somebody in their place)