The standard price for a kid’s private party is $650 (+tax) for the first 10 people and $65 (+tax) per person after that. To a maximum of 12 guests.
The 2-hour event, includes the chef, food costs, and staff. Any beverages, decorations, or cake would need to be supplied by you.
Your child, and their friends, will make and eat high-quality, healthy, and delicious food that is simple to recreate at home.
Up to 2 adults are welcome to stay for the duration of the party.
Homeschooling? Keen mini chef at your house? Aside from a birthday or celebration, please feel free to gather a group of kids and book your own cooking class!
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-769-1978.
- Pizza Popcorn
- What’s better than popcorn? Pizza flavoured popcorn. You will learn how to pop popcorn on the stove, and how to make a delicious seasoning that makes your popcorn taste like pizza.
- Homemade 1-hour Pizza Dough
- Want to have homemade pizza with a crispy thin crust? We will teach you how to use a food processor, how to measure flour accurately, how to proof and roll out your pizza dough. Then have fun decorating your pizza any way you want.
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing
- Traditional chocolate cupcakes with creamy buttercream icing and soooooo many sprinkles (due to time restrictions these will be prepared before class and ready for decorating)
Learn to make masa dough and hand press tortillas, along with creating all of the tasty toppings to dress your tacos any way you please. We will finish with some tasty, healthy truffles.
- Baked Cumin Potato & Pinto Bean Tacos
- with Sal y Limon Purple Cabbage, Roasted Tomato Salsa with feta cheese and sour cream on homemade corn tortillas
- Tacos de Pollo Mexicano
- warm smoky pulled chicken with Feta cheese and Pickled Red Onions on homemade corn tortillas
- Crispy Cod Surfside Tacos
- with Avocado Smash, Pickled Red Onion & Jalapenos on homemade corn tortillas
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Mexican Truffles
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate those that do not eat: corn
We will teach your little ones or teens how to make pasta and creamy cheese sauce from scratch, along with a tasty, healthier version of Caesar salad and warm and gooey chocolate chunk brownies.
- Healthy Caesar Salad
- Crisp romaine lettuce with a creamy cashew Caesar dressing
- Creamy Homemade Pasta & Cheese
- Tender homemade pasta with a creamy cheddar sauce
- Gooey Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- Warm and delicious brownies fresh from the oven
*note: this menu contains nuts
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate those that do not eat: nuts, wheat/gluten, dairy, sugar, eggs
Cupcakes and Donuts!
Have your little ones or teens learn how to make their own cupcakes and glazed, baked doughnuts. They will learn how to follow recipes, measure ingredients, and how to use basic kitchen equipment, including how to pipe icing.
*All menu items are nut free*
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Rich and moist cupcakes with real buttercream icing. You will learn how to use piping bags and different piping.
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts
- Delicious vanilla bean doughnuts covered with a traditional glaze and so many sprinkles
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate those that do not eat: wheat/gluten, dairy, sugar, eggs
Want your child to be able to help you in the kitchen? Let us teach them how to safely use basic kitchen equipment and knife skills. They will learn how to clean and prepare assorted vegetables, how to use food processors and even how to bread and bake items in the oven. This kid-friendly menu is tasty and healthy!
- Fresh a Vegetable Crudités with Homemade Ranch Dip
- Fresh, crunchy seasonal vegetables with creamy ranch style dressing so tasty even the ´picky´ones will enjoy.
- Baked Chicken Tenders and Zucchinni with Home Fries and Honey Mustard Dip
- Tender chicken breast and zucchini coated in a crunchy breading, flavourful potato wedges baked to perfection. It a match made in heaven.
- Fresh Fruit Skewers with chocolate drizzle
- What could be better?…. assorted seasonal fruit with a chocolate drizzle and perhaps a little coconut sprinkled on top.
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests that do not eat wheat/gluten, dairy, and eggs.
- Energy Bits (no nuts)
- Delicious and healthy, no bake energy bites. Perfect for snack time.
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Whether on your way to school or a little pick me up before dance or sport practice. These moist and delicious muffins are delicious, and freezer friendly!
- Breakfast Cookies
- Cookies for Breakfast! Yes please. No one will mind eating these delicious and healthy treats for breakfast, they make a great after activity snack too!
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests that do not eat wheat/gluten, dairy, and eggs.
Nailed It Party!
Do your little ones fancy themselves as baking artists and pizza chefs? Have them try their hand at re-creating edible masterpieces. Sometimes the projects don’t always turn out quite like they expect; but, they will have fun and learn some new techniques, on the way! Have your group of kids, or teens, join one of our house chefs and try to recreate the chef’s creation!
We have two versions of this class, one focuses on cake and the other pizza. Unfortunately, there is not time to do both (although they will also be served pizza with the cake version and cupcakes with the pizza version).
Teams of 2 to 3 kids will try their hand at:
Chocolate 3-layer cake
Kids will be given 1.5 hours, 3 pre-made chocolate cake layers, ingredients and a demo on how to make buttercream icing, how to properly ice a cake and how to use gel food colouring to get a perfect shade to recreate the chef´s cake.
- Popcorn and fresh fruit, to start
- 1 – 10” pizza per 2 children
- Chocolate cake (The chef´s creation will be eaten and kids will take home the cakes they create.)
Teams of 2 kids will try their hand at:
The chef will demo how to make, knead and roll out a perfect pizza dough. No machines necessary. Pizza types will include:
- Margarita (cheese)
- Hawaiian (ham and pineapple)
- Vegetarian (tomato, red pepper and mushroom)
- Popcorn and fresh fruit, to start
- 1- 10” pizza per 2 children (the ones they make)
- Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream icing
*Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guests that do not eat wheat/gluten, chocolate, dairy and sugar.