Join Chef Annabelle Choi as she demonstrates the various stages, variabilities, and methods of the art of sourdough bread making, and naturally fermented pastry.
What you will take away from this workshop:
- basic knowledge on mixing, kneading, shaping, and proofing the dough
- introducing the recipes & formulas for leaven cultivation, dough variations, and external considerations (i.e. temperature, time, environment, etc.).
- work with the different stages so you can understand what each step should look, smell, and feel like
- how to make your own sourdough culture at home
- how to shape, plus different options of how you can bake your sourdough off at home and retain that artisan crust
- Dietary Flags:
At Our Howe Cooking School
|Class||Instructor||Capacity||Space available||Cost per person||Book Now!|