The Miyabi 6000 MCT Artisan 7" Santoku sculpted Cocobolo Pakka Wood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivalling its extraordinary beauty.
Santoku: The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Versions of this knife are manufactured with either a standard-edged blade or a hollow ground edge, also known as a granton edge. The purpose of the granton style blade is to assist with keeping particles from sticking to the knife edge as it cuts, as well as to reduce friction for an easier and faster chopping motion.
- Size: 7" / 180 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.