A beautiful Masur Birchwood handle leads into 101 layers of steel, precision ground to expose an exquisite flower Damask pattern and a cutting core of ultra-hard Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel.
- The Santoku knife is the all-rounder for Asian cuisine used in preparing fish, meat or vegetables. Where the Chef's knife has a curved blade and a high tip, the Santoku blade is much straighter with a low tip. Each blade has the special Katana edge which is reminiscent of the Hamon of legendary Japanese swords called Katana.
- Size: 7" / 180 mm
- Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 100 layers of stainless steel (50 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal a one-of-a-kind flower Damascus pattern
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Birchwood handle enhanced with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.