The Miyabi 5000 FC-D Kaizen II 9.5" Bread Knife is designed to exacting standards, MIYABI continues to strive for perfection with the new MIYABI 5000FCD Kaizen Collection. "Kaizen" Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better" is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The new ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan. Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle elegantly enhanced with a mosaic pin, red decorative ring and a metal end-cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- Hand polishing reveals a unique Damascus design
- Forged 49-layer construction - FC61 super steel core is encapsulated by 48 layers of stainless steel
- FRIODUR twice ice-hardened blade is extremely hard and robust, with hardness of 61 HRC
- Traditional Honbazuke hand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5- 12 angle (19-24 total)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.