Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivalling its extraordinary beauty.
- Bread Knife: A longer knife incorporates a scalloped edge to cut hard crusts effortlessly and evenly.
- Size: 9" / 220 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.