The intelligent one-touch auto lowering function on Breville's Smart Toaster is the key innovative feature. An internal smart chip lowers bread into the toasting slots with a single touch and also regulates the toasting time.
The LED panel illuminates according to the selected setting on the variable browning control. The display acts as a toasting progress indicator, counting down how long is left in the toasting cycle. The toaster beeps when the cycle is complete.
The auto lift and look feautre automatically raises the bread carriage during toasting without cancelling or resetting the cycle. This enables you to view, and if necessary, cancel the browning cycle at any time. On the 'a bit more' setting, bread is automatically lowered for additional toasting time.
- Brushed die-cast metal exterior
- 2-slice capacity with 1.2-in. wide by 5.2-in. deep slots
- 900 watts
- Defrost, bagel and cancel settings
- Dimensions: 13.25 x 8.25 x 9-in.
- Material: Stainless steel & aluminum
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe exterior with a soft cloth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.